Enrollment Count Designee Tasks
- Thoroughly read all Enrollment Count Instructions.
- Coordinate and correspond with all of the different staff members to ensure each person knows what he/she is responsible for during the enrollment counts.
- Complete the Enrollment Count Designee Checklist for each Enrollment Count.
- Provide the “Teacher Instructions for Enrollment Counts" to teachers (see handout below).
- Provide the Scheduling Start and End Date Instructions to counselors and any other staff member who changes schedules.
- Provide and collect Sub Attendance Rosters to teachers for each count. Investigate each student who is crossed off the roster to see if he/she should be no-showed. Investigate each student who is written on the roster to see if he/she is in the correct class.
- Conduct physical head count on enrollment count 3.
- Email the completed worksheet for each enrollment count by the designated time, and await confirmation from Student Accounting that the school has successfully completed the count (see worksheet below).