Office of Communications and Community Engagement
- Home Office of Communications and Community Engagement
- Org Chart
- Communications Department
- Mail Services
- Print Services Department
- Video Library
- Countdown to Graduation class of 2021
- The Ben Hayes Scholarship for Empowering Students
- NV Reading Week Logo Finalists
Members of the Community Invited to Apply for Vacant Seat on WCSD School Board
Contact: Victoria Campbell
Members of the Community Invited to Apply for
Vacant Seat on WCSD School Board
What: The Washoe County School District (WCSD) Board of Trustees is inviting interested members of the community to apply for the Trustee seat for District F. In accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes, the Board will publicize the vacancy and seek applicants until 5 p.m. on Friday, October 15.
Details: To apply, individuals must submit the following:
Current resume and letter of intent, which is no longer than 2 pages and which addresses the following questions:
- Why are you interested in serving on the WCSD Board of Trustees?
- What experience, interests, training, or other skills do you feel you would bring to the WCSD Board of Trustees?
- What is the role of a WCSD Trustee?
Applications may be submitted by and must be received by 5 p.m. on October 15:
Email to: email@example.com
Mail to: WCSD Board Services Department
PO Box 30425
Reno, NV 89520-3425
Hand deliver to: 425 East 9th St.
Employees of WCSD cannot serve in this capacity while employed by the District.
To determine if you are a resident in District F, please visit the Washoe County Registrar of Voter’s website at:
By applying for this position, all applicants acknowledge and waive the legal notice provisions of NRS 241.033 and NRS 241.034. Applicants consent to their names being placed on the October 26, 2021 public agenda, and if selected for an interview, on the November 9, 2021 public agenda, and they consent to their character and competence being considered at both public meetings under NRS 241.030.