Elementary School Distance Learning
The purpose of distance learning is to reinforce skills your child has learned this school year. As you begin to work with your child on these assignments at home, staff are here to work virtually with all students and families.
Keep in mind:
- Students can electronically submit assignments to their teachers using Microsoft Teams or they can hold on to their completed assignments until they return to school.
- Staff members will connect with students and families about the best communication methods.
- Communication methods may include: email, Microsoft Teams, phone calls and/or other methods that work best for families and teachers.
- Hours of availability will also be established for contacting staff.
- Feedback will be provided to the student.
- If you have internet access at home and multiple computers/ tablets, please consider accessing these materials electronically so that families who need access can pick-up paper packets.
- If you need a paper packet for your child, please see the schedule and locations page or click here.
Watch this video to see how your student can login to Microsoft Teams in order to work digitally and communicate with their teacher(s) and classmates.
Kindergarten - 6th Grade
Click on the link above to visit the Kindergarten - 2nd-grade distance learning page.
Click on the link above to visit the 3rd grade - 5th-grade distance learning page.
Click on the link above to visit the 6th-grade distance learning page.Please click on the link above for videos on how to support your child with Distance Learning.