CSI Designation Criteria
Anderson Elementary School has been designated as a Comprehensive Support and Improvement (CSI) school, because we have a one-star status based on the Nevada School Performance Framework (NSPF) index score for both of the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 school years. Testing was not conducted due to COVID-19-related school closures. Please see graphic below for more information.
2021-2022 School Goals & Performance Targets
We are currently initialing our school improvement process for the 2021-2022 school year. Goals are collaboratively crafted in partnership with families, students, staff and teachers.
Our Anderson Continuous Improvement Team Members are:
- Jill Dickey, ELL REspresentative
- Silvia DeArman, Teacher Representative
- Sandy Erlach, Teacher Representative
- Gabriela Larios, Teacher Representative
- Michael Martindale, Principal
- Ana Martinez, FACE Liaison
- Suzie Noel, Parent Council Representative
- Kristy Pearson, Learning Facilitator
- Eduardo Velazquez, ESP Representative
Our goals for the 2021-2022 school year are:
- Student Success Goals -
- School Goal 1: By SBAC administration, student proficiency will meet or exceed math proficiency of similar schools in WCSD. This equates to an increase of 5% points for 2022. All sub-populations will meet or exceed the proficiency of similar schools in WCSD. For 2022, this equates to an increase of 1% point for IEP students, 2% points for EL students and 4% points for FRL students.
- School Goal 2: By ACCESS administration, students scoring as a level 1 or 2 will grow by 1-2 levels. Compare students that met this growth target with SBAC proficiency in ELA
- Adult Learning Culture Goal -
- School Goal: By the end of the 2021-2022 school year, majority of lessons, assignments and activities in ELA and Mathematics will be aligned to instructional plans that focus planning and preparation efforts with WCSD curriculum guidance documents, essential standards, teaching techniques and engagement strategies. Student work samples will show a 10% increase in the number of students meeting or exceeding standards.
- Connectedness Goal -
- School Goal: By the end of 2021-2022 the school year, Anderson Elementary School will have opportunities for students (monthly) families and community (quarterly) to participate meaningfully in our educational community in support of our educational and social-emotional goals.