Welcome to Synergy Science...
for Mrs. Kaiser's 7th Grade Science Class!
This year in my class you will explore:
- Earth History; Earth and Human Activity
- Molecules to Organisms: Structure, Function and Processes
- Matter and Chemical Interactions
- Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy and Dynamics
HOW THIS PAGE IS ORGANIZED:
1. Digital files of most assignments are posted in the second column, at the RIGHT in chronological order.
There are also a limited number of extra copies also available in the classroom.
ON THE FAR RIGHT COLUMN:
2. Check the CLASS CALENDAR for date of in-class assignments in (BLUE), homework (YELLOW ) and assessments (in RED).
3. Find digital resources that are helpful for students & parents on the INTERESTING WEB RESOURCES LINK on this page.
Please contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
I generally read my Email after students have left for the day.
I will respond to your concern as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
To ACCESS FOSS Resources Use:
User Name: PlanetEarth Password: Treehugger2019
Food Web Template
Use this to organize the major organisms in your food web.
Not all organisms must be included but the most important ones at each level.
Use it in your presentation poster.
World Map for Biome in Ecoscenario Poster
Color in the areas on the world where this biome exists.
Ecoscenario #1 page 1
Use this sheet to begin your research of your assigned Ecoscenario
You will need both pages for your work
Foldable Notes Rubric
Read this handout carefully.
Use the scoring rubric on the back to plan your foldable to earn the most points.
Basic materials: construction paper, colored pencils, images you can add will be provided to you