Welcome to Synergy Science...
for Mrs. Kaiser's 7th Grade Science Class!
Synergy. (noun). The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.
This year in my class you will explore:
- Earth History; Earth and Human Activity
- Molecules to Organisms: Structure, Function and Processes
- Matter and Chemical Interactions
- Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy and Dynamics
HOW THIS PAGE IS ORGANIZED:
1. Digital files of most assignments are posted in the second column, at the RIGHT in chronological order.
There are also a limited number of extra copies also available in the classroom.
ON THE FAR RIGHT COLUMN:
2. Check the CLASS CALENDAR for date of in-class assignments in (BLUE), homework (YELLOW ) and assessments (in RED).
3. Find digital resources that are helpful for students & parents on the INTERESTING WEB RESOURCES LINK on this page.
Please contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
I generally read my Email after students have left for the day.
I will respond to your concern as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
This menu has been provided to every student who does not have Internet access on October 24 & 25th.
The student can choose ONLY ONE option to complete for each missed day.
A parent signature is required for each assignment.
The assignment will collected on the next day back from the snow day and will be accepted up to ONE DAY after.
After that time the assignment is a ZERO in the gradebook for the digital learning day.
Please E-mail me with any questions.
ONLY Complete the first graphic organizer.
Be sure to reflect on the reasoning paragraph to test if your scientific argument has answered the questions at the top.
Remember that proving a position FALSE is just as powerful as supporting a position that is TRUE.