Welcome to the ESP Professional Learning Division
The ESP Division will offer the following online courses:
- Excel 2016 Online (3/3/20-4/14/20)
- Conversational Spanish Advanced Online (3/30/20-4/20/20)
- ESP Outlook Online (4/14/20-5/26/20)
- Word 2016 Online (4/14/20-5/26/20)
- Teams, OneNote, & OneDrive Online (4/14/20-5/26/20)
- ESP Administrative Support Professionals Online (4/14/20-5/26/20)
- Communication Skills Online (4/14/20-5/26/20)
- PowerPoint 2016 Online (4/14/20-5/26/20)
- ESP Professional Effectiveness Online (4/14/20-5/26/20)
The 4/4/20 ActivBoard Intermediate class will be rescheduled (date TBD).
In keeping with current direction from Washoe County School District administration, the following ESP Division face-to-face classes have been cancelled:
- 4/1/20 – ESP Customer Service Principles: Challenging Situations
- 4/7, 4/9, 4/14, 4/16, 4/21 – ESP Computer Basics Part II
- 4/8/20 – ETS & Elementary Librarian Collegial Meeting
- 4/15/20 – ESP Microsoft Office 2016 Word: Advanced Formatting
- 4/29/20 – ESP Workplace Effectiveness: Creativity & Innovation
The Education Support Professionals (ESP) Division of the Department of Professional Learning provides professional learning opportunities for ESP personnel, certified employees, and administrators. The division supports schools and departments by hosting job-specific professional learning and mentor programs in a variety of learning formats including in-person, blended learning, and online modes.
To contact the Washoe Education Support Professionals Association (WESP), please send an email to email@example.com.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.