Dear Students and Parents,
Here are some reminders during distance learning:
1) Your child must take attendance EVERYDAY (www.washoeschools.net/mendive)
2) Your child should attend at least TWO core subjects (math, science, history and English) Zoom meetings each week (you certainly can attend more if you need more support!). On Wednesday, your child should attend his/hers Elective Zoom meetings.
3) For accountability (making sure we know which students are on the Zoom meeting) and online safety reasons, ALL students will need to have their face and name visible
4) While we are on full Distance Learning, your child is expected to access and complete all work/assignments/recorded lessons posted in Teams for every class each day- whether that class is Zooming or not that day.
5) As always, PLEASE email your teachers if you are confused, can’t find information, struggling navigating the distance learning, etc.… and we will gladly and always help you.
Your Team Teachers (Mr. Lee, Mr. Lane, Mr. Gardner, and Mr. Rowe)
**Make sure to do your attendance every day that you are at home Distance Learning.
Link to attendance: www.washoeschools.net/mendive
Here is a tutorial of how to take attendance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djKcX5T7hpc&t=15s
Here are your weekly assignments
Teacher Contact Information
Mr. Lee Google Voice # 775-453-6861
Mr. Lane Google Voice # 775-237-8763
Team Counselors: Heddleston (775-350-3610) Harrell (775-476-6484)
Online Accomodations for Sped & ELL (or anyone who needs text supports while reading online)