Purchasing: Product Catalog
***DELAYED ORDER FULFILLMENT NOTICE: Due to manufacturing constraints on supply chain issues related to COVID-19, the time from order to delivery could be substantially longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.
NOTE: Purchasing continuously attempts to improve and update this webpage. Please check back often for updates to the product and contract information listed on this webpage.*If you need assistance entering a Purchase Requisition (PR) for your order, please contact Nancy Stauffer in the Purchasing Department via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (775) 850-8025. Click here for commonly used Object Codes.If a product is not listed on this Product Catalog website, click on the Department Directory located on the right side of this page for a list of categories and contact information.
All funds deposited with the Washoe County School District, regardless of source, are District funds and must be handled in accordance with District procedures. Although schools, departments and divisions are allocated funds in their budgets for a given period, this allocation is only an authority to requisition, not to purchase.>Art Supplies
- Blick Art Materials - For quotes, (Email): regionWquotes@dickblick.com and reference AEPA Contract #019-E. *To place an order online, please use QD20AEP in the discount code field.
- Nasco 2020
- School Specialty - Art - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher, 360-756-5566, (Email): Sharon.Fletcher@schoolspecialty.com
>Athletic Uniforms and Related Apparel
- BSN Sports -
- Rep: Tyson Jaquez, Phone: 530-249-0581, (Email): email@example.com
- Eastbay -
- Rep: JP Zunini, Cell: 775-240-2834, (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
>Audio/Visual Equipment and Supplies
- Projectors and Document Cameras
- Replacement Lamps and Bulbs
Mimio Products & Services (Vendors listed below are authorized distributors for WCSD)
Moore Educational Resources – contact Bill or MaryBeth Moore at 1-800-272-3124 or email: Mimio@MooreReps.com
Backbone Communications – contact Steve Leitz at 1-800-480-3935 x. 109 or email: email@example.com
Promethean products via Advanced Classroom Technologies "ACT" (Products, Pricing, and Information). For Promethean Board & Installation ordering instructions, please contact the Remodel Department in Capital Projects (775) 789-3836. OR contact Rick Nichols at 775-224-7858 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For any Promethean equipment installations and/or purchasing of equipment, please contact the Remodel Department in Capital Projects for assistance at (775) 789-3836.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers (PEID #079365) - A QUOTE from B&N must accompany your PO for processing.
- Contact Debby Federico at (702) 373-4804 or email CRM2938@bn.com
- B&N Educator Discount Program Information
- B&N Educator Discount Card Application
- B&N Bookfair/Fundraising Program
- B&N Bookfair/Fundraising Targeted Letter
- B&N Bookfair/Fundraising Flyer
- B&N Bookfair/Fundraising Information Sheet
- B&N Educational Tier Discounts
- B&N How to Place an Order - Instructions
- B&N Free Educator Discount Program
- Follett School Solutions (PEID #124664)
Follett Account Rep Contact Rob Thomas, Account Manager 1-877-899-8550 ext. 46182 (Email: email@example.com)
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) (PEID #413897)
(Please be sure Shipping & Handling is quoted correctly per Order) https://customercare.hmhco.com
- McGraw-Hill School Education Group (PEID #551752)
- McGraw-Hill Contact Sheet
- McGraw-Hill ConnectEd Writers Workspace Guide (4 pages)
- Glencoe Literature Program
Mountain State Schoolbook Depository (PEID #584443)
- MSSD Textbook Buy Guides for WCSD
- Perma-Bound Rebinding
- School Specialty Books - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher 360-756-5566, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textbook Depository
- WCSD Curriculum and Instruction - Textbook Depository
- Lakeshore Flyer
- Nasco 2020
- School Specialty Classroom Supplies - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher 360-756-5566, (Email) Sharon.Fletcher@schoolspecialty.com
>Computers - READ THIS BEFORE SELECTING A COMPUTER – This spreadsheet will explain the support that IT can, and cannot provide for different types of hardware and operating systems.
- APPLE Computers (PEID #115642) For quotes and product pricing/details Contact: Wes Culp, K-12 Inside
Education Representative via email: email@example.com or call 1-800-800-277 (Option 4, Option 1)
The IPad Mini 2 is no longer available. The new iPad recently announced is now available $299.00 for 32GB model and it has a 9.7" screen.
The iPad Mini 4 is available only in the 128GB model.
Ann Mudd is the Apple "Outside" Representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-287-5169
The general number for Apple Order Status is 800-800-2775
Apple Education Online "Self" Quote Process (Instructions) NOTE: this does NOT produce an order, but rather a quote document to reference when entering a WCSD Purchase Requisition
- CDWG - Contact: Marissa 312-705-3378 or Justin 312-705-3348 Email: email@example.com
- HP & MICROSOFT - District Standard Device Catalog
>Copiers and Digital Duplicators
- Herff Jones (PEID #394935)
- Jostens (PEID #461047) Diploma & Materials Pricing and Contact Information
- Reno Business Interiors
- School Specialty Furniture -
- School Specialty - WCSD Furniture Standards
- School Specialty Return Policy
>MRO Supplies (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations)
>Office Supplies -
Due to the recent government tariff changes, Office Depot is now adding import surcharges to certain orders. The charge will appear at the item level when looking at the cart. At the same time, Staples is not charging any import surcharges. For all orders, please compare Office Depot's prices with the added import surcharges against Staples prices to see which is more cost-effective. NOTE: The District Standard Printers should still be ordered through Office Depot.
- Office Depot/Max https://www.officedepot.com Office Depot/Max Contact List
Office Depot is offering a work from home program in which employees are able to receive District discounted pricing for their personal orders. Please register using this link (https://community.officedepot.com/GPOHome?id=43733378). Contact Ken Mueller with any questions, Ken.Mueller@officedepot.com, 559-288-0991. BSD User Guide Quick Start
- Staples Advantage http://www.StaplesAdvantage.com - Staples Contact: Craig Method, 775.745.0885 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSN Sports - http://www.bsnsports.com Tyson Jaquez, Phone: 530-249-0581, Email: email@example.com
- Gopher Sports - https://www.gopherperformance.com/ (through US Communities) Gopher Contact: Mike Tindal 1-855-500-3617, (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Specialty Physical Education - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher, 360-756-5566, (Email) Sharon.Fletcher@schoolspecialty.com
- Contact the Remodel Department in Capital Projects Department at (775) 789-3836 for approved vendors and installation inquiries.
* FREE PRINTERS for your school or department! Offer expires 07/31/21! Certain restrictions apply. Contact Monica Schuerr-Howden: email@example.com for details.
>Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges
- Find Current Cartridge Prices online at Office DepotMax: Updated periodically - Please use current date pricing
- Waste Management Recycling information
- Recycling of ink and toner cartridges - MyBusinessRecycles www.mybusinessrecycles.com/
- Office Depot/Max offers recyle boxes and pick-up services at no charge. Contact Information listed under Office Supplies above.
>Scanners for SchoolCity
- Brother DCPL5500DN
- Brother MFCL2750DW
Please obtain a quote from one of WCSD's contracted vendors:
CDWG - Contact: Marissa 312-705-3378 or Justin 312-705-3348 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Depot - Contact: David McCaleb Email: David.McCaleb@OfficeDepot.com
Staples Advantage - Contact: Craig Method 775-745-0885 Email: email@example.com
- Carolina Biological
- Delta Education - School Specialty
- Fisher Science
- Frey Scientific - School Specialty
- Nasco 2020
>Televisions - TV’s must be commercial grade and must be ordered through BusinessPlus.
- Advanced Classroom Technologies - (contact) Rick Nichols, (email) firstname.lastname@example.org, (phone) 775-224-7858
- CDWG - (contact) Marissa, (email) email@example.com, (phone) 312-705-3348
- Troxell - (contact) Heather Rose, (email) firstname.lastname@example.org, (phone) 702-614-0416
>Temporary Employment Services -
- State of Nevada Contract - Term: 4/1/17 to 3/31/21
- Acro Service Corporation, Contact: Diego Garcia, Phone: (734) 591-1100, (Email): email@example.com
- Manpower, Contact: Patrick Harrigan, Phone: (775) 328-6020, (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marathon Staffing Group Inc., Contact: Paul Lenning, Phone: (775) 200-0481, (Email): email@example.com
- Talent Framework, Contact: Steve Conine, Phone: (775) 322-5004, (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org