Purchasing: Product Catalog
NOTE: Purchasing continuously attempts to improve and update this webpage. Please check back often for updates to the product and contract information listed on this webpage.*If you need assistance entering a Purchase Requisition (PR) for your order, please contact Nancy Stauffer in the Purchasing Department via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (775) 850-8025. Click here for commonly used Object Codes.If a product is not listed on this Product Catalog website, click on the Department Directory located on the right side of this page for a list of categories and contact information.
All funds deposited with the Washoe County School District, regardless of source, are District funds and must be handled in accordance with District procedures. Although schools, departments and divisions are allocated funds in their budgets for a given period, this allocation is only an authority to requisition, not to purchase.Art Supplies
- Blick Art Materials - For quotes, (Email): regionWquotes@dickblick.com and reference AEPA Contract #019-E.
- School Specialty - Art - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher, 360-756-5566, (Email): Sharon.Fletcher@schoolspecialty.com
Athletic Uniforms and Related Apparel
- Athletics Unlimited -
- BSN Sports -
- Rep: Tyson Jaquez, Phone: 530-249-0581, (Email): email@example.com
- Eastbay -
- Rep: JP Zunini, Cell: 775-240-2834, (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio/Visual Equipment and Supplies
- Projectors & Document Cameras
- Replacement Lamps and Bulbs
Mimio Products & Services (Vendors listed below are authorized distributors for WCSD)
Moore Educational Resources – contact Bill or MaryBeth Moore at 1-800-272-3124 or email: Mimio@MooreReps.com
Backbone Communications – contact Steve Leitz at 1-800-480-3935 x. 109 or email: email@example.com
Promethean products via Advanced Classroom Technologies "ACT" (Products, Pricing, and Information). For Promethean Board & Installation ordering instructions, please contact the Remodel Department in Capital Projects (775) 789-3836.
NOTE: For any Promethean equipment installations and/or purchasing of equipment, please contact the Remodel Department in Capital Projects for assistance at (775) 789-3836.
Barnes & Noble Booksellers (PEID #079365) - A QUOTE from B&N must accompany your PO for processing
B&N Educator Discount Program Information
- B&N Educator Discount Card Application
- B&N Bookfair/Fundraising Targeted Letter
- B&N Bookfair/Fundraising Flyer
- B&N Bookfair/Fundraising Information Sheet
- B&N Educational Tier Discounts
- B&N How to Place an Order - Instructions
- Barnes & Noble FREE Educator Discount Program
- Barnes & Noble Bookfair/Fundraising Program
Follett School Solutions (PEID #124664)
Follett Account Rep Contact Rob Thomas, Account Manager 1-877-899-8550 ext. 46182 (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) (PEID #413897)
(Please be sure Shipping & Handling is quoted correctly per Order)
McGraw-Hill School Education Group (PEID #551752)
- McGraw-Hill Contact Sheet
- McGraw-Hill ConnectEd Writers Workspace Guide (4 pages)
- Glencoe Literature Program
Mountain State Schoolbook Depository (PEID #584443)
MSSD Textbook Buy Guides for WCSD
School Specialty Books - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher 360-756-5566, (Email) Sharon.Fletcher@schoolspecialty.com
- Lakeshore Flyer
- School Specialty Classroom Supplies - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher 360-756-5566, (Email) Sharon.Fletcher@schoolspecialty.com
- READ THIS BEFORE SELECTING A COMPUTER – This spreadsheet will explain the support that IT can, and cannot provide for different types of hardware and operating systems.
APPLE Computers (PEID #115642)
For quotes and product pricing/details Contact: Wes Culp, K-12 Inside
- Education Representative via email: email@example.com or call 1-800-800-277 (Option 4, Option 1)
- The IPad Mini 2 is no longer available. The new iPad recently announced is now available $299.00 for 32GB model and it has a 9.7" screen. The iPad Mini 4 is available only in the 128GB model.
- Ann Mudd is the Apple "Outside" Representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-287-5169
- The general number for Apple Order Status is 800-800-2775
- Apple Education Online "Self" Quote Process (Instructions) NOTE: this does NOT produce an order, but rather a quote document to reference when entering a WCSD Purchase Requisition
HP & MICROSOFT - District Standard Device Catalog
Copiers and Digital Duplicators
- Herff Jones (PEID #394935)
- Jostens (PEID #461047) Diploma & Materials Pricing and Contact Information
MRO Supplies (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations)
Office Supplies -
Due to the recent government tariff changes, Office Depot is now adding import surcharges to certain orders. The charge will appear at the item level when looking at the cart. At the same time, Staples is not charging any import surcharges. For all orders, please compare Office Depot's prices with the added import surcharges against Staples prices to see which is more cost-effective. NOTE: The District Standard Printers should still be ordered through Office Depot.
Office Depot/Max - https://www.officedepot.com - Office Depot Contact: Alex Fuller, 775-772-3286, (Email): Alex.Fuller@officedepot.com
- Staples Advantage - http://www.StaplesAdvantage.com - Staples Contact: Craig Method, 775-745-0885, (Email): email@example.com
- BSN Sports - http://www.bsnsports.com Tyson Jaquez, Phone: 530-249-0581, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gopher Sports - https://www.gopherperformance.com/ (through US Communities) Gopher Contact: Mike Tindal 1-855-500-3617, (Email) email@example.com
- School Specialty Physical Education - School Specialty Contact: Christie Fletcher, 360-756-5566, (Email) Sharon.Fletcher@schoolspecialty.com
Contact the Remodel Department in Capital Projects Department at (775) 789-3836 for approved vendors and installation inquiries.
Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges
Find Current Cartridge Prices online at Office DepotMax: (Updated periodically - Please use current date pricing)
Recycling of ink and toner cartridges
Televisions - TV’s must be commercial grade and must be ordered through BusinessPlus.
Temporary Employment Services -
State of Nevada Contract - Term: 4/1/17 to 3/31/21
- Acro Service Corporation, Contact: Diego Garcia, Phone: (734) 591-1100, (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manpower, Contact: Patrick Harrigan, Phone: (775) 328-6020, (Email): email@example.com
- Marathon Staffing Group Inc., Contact: Paul Lenning, Phone: (775) 200-0481, (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talent Framework, Contact: Steve Conine, Phone: (775) 322-5004, (Email): email@example.com