Letter of Reasonable Assurance (LORA) Due 7/20/2018
-- BEFORE YOU START, PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE FORM --
- Click on the document name: HR-F221 Letter of Reasonable Assurance
- Depending on the internet browser being used, click on the Save icon, or click on File and Save As
- Select a location (like your desktop) where you would like to save the form.
- Open the form from the saved location.
- Fill out the form completely (to include electronic signature).
- Save your document.
- Email the document as an attachment to SubServicesLORA@washoeschools.net. Please put LORA in the subject line.
Please Note: Failure to submit the form by July 20, 2018 will be considered a resignation from your substitute teaching position.
Problem: Cannot download the document using the instructions above.
Possible Solution: Make sure you are connected to the internet. Make sure you are using one of the major browsers to ensure compatibility (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome). Please do not try to complete the task on a tablet or any other mobile device.Problem: You have downloaded the document but it will not open.
Possible Solution: Make sure you have the current version of Adobe Reader installed. You can go to Adobe.com to download a current version of the free software.-- 2017-18 LONG TERM SUB LIST --We are updating our long term sub list for the 2017-18 school year. Please email us at email@example.com. Provide your full name, phone, and what grades/subjects you prefer to work (please be specific).