Title VII - Parent Advisory Committee
WHAT IS THE PAC?
The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is an equal partner with the Washoe County School District in the operation of the Title VII Indian Education Program. The PAC serves as a liaison between parents of our tribal communities and the Title VII Program. The committee offers an additional opportunity for parents to be involved in their child's education.MEMBERS OF THE PACEligibility to serve on the Committee is based on parents of WCSD students with a 506 Form on file with the Title VII Office. Our meetings are held monthly throughout the school year.PARENT COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular, open meetings
- Consult with WCSD on development, operation, and the evaluation of the program
- Approve the grant application
- Approve Title VII funds in school-wide programs
- Accountability to abide by-laws
PAC Officers & Members
Washoe Inspire PrincipalVICE-CHAIRPERSONSoon to be UpdatedSECRETARYTeri LarsonPYRAMID LAKE PAIUTE TRIBEBuddiette Salway
1ST PAC MEETING: 2016-17
Washoe Inspire Academy
1155 Corporate Blvd.
Reno, NV 89502