Summertime Wellness Bingo - June and July 2021
- Register for the challenge (below).
- Print off bingo cards to participate (if you choose to participate in June and July, you will need two bingo cards).
- Check off the wellness activities you complete to get either bingo or blackout.
- Bingo = 1 raffle entry, Blackout (all squares completed) = 5 entries.
- Scan or take a picture of your completed bingo card/s and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the drawings. One card allowed per month per person.
- Must submit completed cards by July 9, 2021 for June drawing and August 6, 2021 for July drawing.
- There will be three winners drawn each month. Winners receive a $100 gift card of thier choice!
- View challenge flyer HERE.
REGISTER HERE - Note: You only need to register one time for one or both months.
Relieve stress and discover the beauty of our local hiking trails by getting outside! This is a self-guided challenge hosted by the Truckee Meadows Parks Foundation. Some of the hikes are also guided! Registration is only $25 for WCSD employees, retirees, and spouses. Those who have health insurance through WCSD will receive reimbursement for the challenge fee*. Complete the trail log either on your own or through the guided hikes to qualify for the reimbursement.
For more information CLICK HERE.
To register CLICK HERE.
*Reimbursement is only processed if your challenge trail log is completed and submitted to Truckee Meadows Parks Foundation. Reimbursements for this challenge will be processed in January 2022.