Top of Mindfulness Challenge
- May 10 – 24, 2021 – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- Choose a personal mindful minute goal.
- Manually track your mindful minutes each day of the challenge using Virgin Pulse (honor system).
- Earn points as you reach certain percentages of your goal:
- At 10% of your total goal – earn 50 points
- 25% - earn 50 more points
- 50% - 50 more points
- 75% - 50 more points
- 100% - 100 more points
- 110% - 110 more points
- That is a total of 410 points possible points over the two-week challenge!
- Everyone who reaches at least 75% of their goal at the end of the challenge is entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift. There will be three winners drawn!
- Log in to your Virgin Pulse account and go to “Challenges” to join.
Download the Virgin Pulse app (easiest access to your account), OR log in to your account online, here: Member.Virginpulse.com
Summertime Wellness Bingo - June and July 2021
- Register for the challenge (below).
- Print off bingo cards to participate (if you choose to participate in June and July, you will need two bingo cards).
- Check off the wellness activities you complete to get either bingo or blackout.
- Bingo = 1 raffle entry, Blackout (all squares completed) = 5 entries.
- Scan or take a picture of your completed bingo card/s and email to email@example.com to be entered into the drawings. One card allowed per month per person.
- Must submit completed cards by July 9, 2021 for June drawing and August 6, 2021 for July drawing.
- There will be three winners drawn each month. Winners receive a $100 gift card of thier choice!
- View challenge flyer HERE.
REGISTER HERE - Note: You only need to register one time for one or both months.
Relieve stress and discover the beauty of our local hiking trails by getting outside! This is a self-guided challenge hosted by the Truckee Meadows Parks Foundation. Some of the hikes are also guided! Registration is only $25 for WCSD employees, retirees, and spouses. Those who have health insurance through WCSD will receive reimbursement for the challenge fee*. Complete the trail log either on your own or through the guided hikes to qualify for the reimbursement.
For more information CLICK HERE.
To register CLICK HERE.
*Reimbursement is only processed if your challenge trail log is completed and submitted to Truckee Meadows Parks Foundation. Reimbursements for this challenge will be processed in January 2022.