Additional, optional labs are available for a cost.
To schedule optional lab tests, please choose YES to the advanced lab's question when completing the "Contact Form".
Participants will need to pay for the optional lab tests prior to their screening appointment. Optional labs are payable by credit or debit card only. Please make the payments through the "Contact Form". Specialty Health will not accept Medicare part B beneficiaries or bill your insurance.
CLICK HERE to make an appointment.
Optional Labs Pricing
Optional Lab Tests and Pricing:
- CBC (Complete Blood Count): Provides information about the blood (red & white cell counts) that may indicate conditions such as anemia, leukemia, and infection as well as problems with blood clotting. - $20.00
- TSH: Thyroid Stimulating Hormone evaluates thyroid function. - $25.00
- Free T4: Initial thyroid test to evaluate thyroid function. - $25.00
- Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy: To identify Vitamin D deficiency. - $42.00
- Glycohemoglobin: (Hemoglobin A1C) to assess blood sugar in the control of diabetes. - $25.00
- CMP: (Complete Metabolic Panel) includes sodium, potassium, chloride (electrolytes), BUN & Creatinine (kidney function), SGOT & SGPT (liver function). – $15.00
- NMR w/ IR: Provides a direct measure of an individual’s LDL (“bad” cholesterol) particle number and can provide more information than a standard lipid panel test. - $40.00
- LP(a): An additional test to screen for the risk of heart disease. - $40.00