COVID-19 Testing Information
Whether you have symptoms, are testing after a close contact exposure, or testing for an activity, official laboratory antigen or PCR test results are the only COVID-19 test results that can be accepted. Home tests and antibody results cannot be accepted.
- If you have symptoms or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, review the Self-Screening Tool for directions.
- Additional COVID-19 related information for athletics can be found on the NIAA website.
- Current WCSD COVID-19 guidance is available online at WashoeSchools.net/COVID-19.
COVID-19 testing is available at many locations throughout the community.
- Washoe County Health District offers free testing: https://covid19washoe.com/testing/ or call 775-328-2427.
- Other community testing offerings*: https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/find-covid-19-testing-in-nevada/
Scroll down this page to "Start COVID-19 Self Assessment" or scroll further to enter your zipcode under "Find Near Me" to find a list of COVID-19 testing locations near you. Such locations* will include CVS, Walgreens, Test Well, DispatchHealth.
*Testing locations are not endorsed or vetted by the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services or Washoe County School District.