WCSD Employee COVID-19 Rapid Testing
COVID-19 testing is readily available at many locations throughout the community.
- Washoe County Health District offers free PCR testing: https://covid19washoe.com/testing/
- Other community testing offerings: https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/find-covid-19-testing-in-nevada/
Antigen Testing at WCSD: The final WCSD-only COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing Event will take place on April 21 from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm at Student Health Services by appointment only. Directions to Student Health Services will be emailed to you before the event using the email provided when you register for an appointment. Because there are numerous community testing options available, testing at WCSD will not be provided beyond April 21.
This testing is offered at no cost for any WCSD employee or coach who is symptom-free and not in quarantine or isolation. This is not an antibody test. This test will determine if you are infected with COVID-19, NOT if you are immune to COVID-19. This test is voluntary and not required for employment. If you have symptoms or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, review the Self-Screening Tool for directions.
To be tested, complete all 3 steps:
- Complete Patient Information online. Must be completed before you arrive at the testing location!
- Register for an appointment.
- Review Test Instructions.
Additional COVID-19 related information for athletics can be found on the NIAA website.