Depoali Venom Yearbook Information 2022-23
- Cost: $40 per yearbook
- How to Order: Visit www.Jostens.com. Scroll down and enter "Depoali" in the school search box.
- Deadline to Guarantee: Friday, February 3, 2023 (after this date, yearbooks will be sold until they run out)
8th GRADE DEDICATION ADS
Dear 8th Grade Parents, Guardians, and Extended Family,
The Venom Yearbook publishes a section for 8th Grade Dedication ads. 8th Grade Dedication ads are a great way for parents, siblings, and other family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) to commemorate student achievements and important milestones. In addition, revenues from dedication ads help our school to create a better yearbook. Jostens manages Depoali's yearbook ad sales so please do not contact or send materials to the school. When creating dedications, please take into account that Depoali reserves the right to edit dedication ads per our guidelines (see below). Please make sure all submitted materials are appropriate for school publication. All dedication ad orders must be placed online by Thursday, December 1, 2022.
- Cost: $30 each ad (more than one family member can purchase ads for the same student)
- Click on “Shop Your School.”
- In the search box, enter “Depoali.”
- Select “Kendyl Depoali Middle School.”
- Scroll down and click on "Yearbook Recognition Ads."
- Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2022
How to Purchase: Visit www.Jostens.com
8th Grade Dedications Policy and Guidelines:
All 8th Grade Dedications must meet the same guidelines as the content and portrait policies. Acceptance of 8th Grade Dedications does not constitute an endorsement by the school, the staff as a whole or its individual members. All dedications will be 1/8 of a page size, will show the student's first and last name, a picture submitted by family members, and a message from the family members.
- Dedication ads are for 8th grade students only.
- For dedication ads to appear in the yearbook, they must be purchased by the order deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2022.
- Dedications ads can only be purchased by family members, immediate or extended.
- Photos can include the student (baby picture, current picture, or any age in between) and family members.
- Photos with non-family members are not allowed
- Photos that include the subject(s) displaying hand signs or sticking out tongues will not be included.
- All photos and messages must be school appropriate.
- Messages should be no more than 160 characters (approximately 30 words).
- Depoali retains the right to remove any explicit text, graphic photos, or copyright-protected imagery or photos.
- Depoali reserves the right to edit dedication ads per our guidelines including making final decisions on what is school appropriate.
- Depoali will make every effort to use your layout and text as indicated. A proof will not be provided, and no changes can be made after purchase.
- NOTE: Although Jostens allows you to upload your own design, Depoali Yearbook Staff will only include dedication ads created using the existing templates. If you upload your own design or alter the existing design, Yearbook Staff will transfer your dedication ad to an existing template. A proof will not be provided, and you will not be notified of this change.
Students, do you have pictures you'd like to submit?
- Have an iPhone? Go to Settings > Camera > Formats > select Most Compatible (see image below)
- How to Upload: Visit Jostens ReplayIT
- Deadline to Submit: March 1, 2023
- Submission of photos does not guarantee they will be included in the yearbook.
The Washoe County School District website may contain links that lead to resources, video, etc., which are located on servers that are not maintained or controlled by the District. The District is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites.