Beginning Monday, March 5 we are offering full-time in-person learning to all scholars. Hybrid scholars have the option of remaining on the hybrid schedule instead:
- Mondays: Group A on campus 8:00 - 3:00
- Tuesdays: Group B on campus 8:00 - 3:00
- Wednesdays: All scholars on campus 9:00 - 1:00
- Thursdays: Group A on campus 8:00 - 3:00
- Fridays: Group B on campus 8:00 - 3:00
Scholars should contact their Advisors if they are ever confused about where/when/what they need to do.
Working on campus
- Families must complete a self-screening every day before the scholar comes to school. Please use the latest WCSD self-screening documents.
- All humans, including scholars, are required to wear face coverings on campus. Please read through WCSD's Face Coverings and Face Shield Guidance. Face coverings should be cleaned daily.
- Scholars should keep track of when they need to be at school. See the calendar for details.
- Scholars enter the main building each morning and after lunch by lining up on the sidewalk (6 ft apart). Scholars enter after we are able to safely identify each person through the glass door. Scholars entering the Biggest Little Studio building line up in the parking lot (6 ft apart) for their workshops; advisors retrieve their scholars one workshop at a time.
- We have curbside service available for family needs on the west side of the building. Visitors must call 775-333-5150 rather than attempt to enter the building.
- Innovations has an open campus during lunch.
- Innovations implements many strategies to protect scholars and staff. Scholars are physically distanced in the classroom. In the hallways and common areas there is signage and tape on the ground indicating how and where to move.
- The water fountains are closed but we do have a touchless water dispenser, so scholars can bring a bottle labeled with their name.
Working at home
- Scholars should identify a place to work productively. We recommend a desk or table with a chair so the scholar may sit up.
- Set a daily schedule and stick to it.
- Scholars are assigned a laptop computer to be used at home and school. Please keep it safe, and bring it with you to and from campus. For computer assistance, please contact Gina Riggi.
- All scholars, from all learning models, will be enrolled in Advisory and will communicate with their advisor daily.
We strongly urge scholars, parents, and guardians to follow our Facebook page for updates!