WHAT STUDENTS CAN EXPECT AS THEY HEAD BACK TO MCQUEEN
Students returning to in-person learning will notice many changes at McQueen as a result of the mandates from the State of Nevada and WCSD.
- ALL students will be required to wear a mask. Exceptions will be made only for students with a documented medical reason. Masks must be worn over both the nose and mouth.
- Student must maintain six feet of distance from all other humans in the building.
- Students must follow the established “traffic patterns” in our hallways. Arrows on the floor will indicate what direction the hall traffic is to move. Most hallways are one direction only, so students should expect a more round about route to some classrooms, rather than taking the most direct route.
- Only two students will be allowed in a bathroom at the same time.
- During lunch time, only students with an allergy may eat in the cafeteria.
- Students cannot eat lunch in any classroom or the library.
Some things will stay the same:
- Students are not allowed to access their phones, ipods, or other electronic devices during instructional time. These devices must be put away, even when the student is in the hall during a class period. Students may access technology during passing and at lunch.
- Hats are never to be worn in the building.
- Your teachers are REALLY looking forward to seeing your eyes this year!
As we learn more about what the school year will look like we will share it here.
We all need to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.