How to access Microsoft Teams on your home computer or smart phone
1. Please make sure you can log on to Teams. As of this moment, we will be using Microsoft Teams to communicate and turn in work digitally. I have included the instructions on how to access Teams from your home computer and/or a smart phone below. Read the directions carefully and follow the step by step guide. Remember to use google chrome instead of internet explorer if possible. If you have followed all the steps and are still having trouble logging in to your account, please contact your Advisory teacher by sending them an email with your name, student id, or contact them through TEAMS.
2. How to Access Office 365 from Home Computer
- Go to https://www.washoeschools.net/
- Scroll down until you see the quick links on the right side of the screen and click Office 365 Sign In
- Username - You will need to use your student ID followed by @washoeschools.org for your username. (Example Student: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password - You will use the same password required to log into the school computers.
- Federation - If you are using using a pc/mac or mobile device not connected to the district's network you will be asked for your username (Example Student: email@example.com) and password once more.
- Resetting Your Password - If this is needed please contact your Advisory teacher and let them know that this is what you are requesting.
3. Accessing Microsoft's Office 365 Application
- Once you are logged into your MS Office 365 account, click on the App Launcher icon (looks like a waffle) located in the left corner of the screen.
- Select the program you want to open.
4. Here is a link below for a video tutorial that tells you how to access/log in to TEAMS from your personal computer.
5. How to Access Office 365 from Smart Phone
Yes! You can access teams with your smart phone as well at no cost!
- If you are using a smart phone to access Teams, make sure to download the Teams App in the App Store
- Link for Smart Phone instructions
- ***You will want to download Microsoft Word as well in order to complete assignments your teacher has posted as word documents***