The Salvation Army as of Monday, May 4th, 2020, has opened up Rental Assistance. You may apply for Rental Assistance if you are in need of help. Please note that our offices will be quite busy during this time and that we will try to get to you in a timely manner. Please read through this web page to help make your process as smoothly as possible.
- Reason for needing assistance must be related to COVID-19.
- Clients must be in past due or due within five days.
- We will not pay any deposits or fees.
- Please use this as a last resort and that all other avenues have been exhausted.
- If you do receive assistance from The Salvation Army you will only receive this once in a twelve month period.
- The Application needs to be filled out completely before you are seen. Both the Client Application and Property Manager Application will need to be completed.
- Once Packet is completed Please Call 775-688-4555 Ext 240 to Schedule an Appointment.
- You will not be seen unless Packet is fully completed including documents required as stated in the "Clients Must Fill Out and Bring In" of the Client Application.
For Rental assistance and more information go to the following site:https://reno.salvationarmy.org/reno/rental-assistance
or Call: 775-688-4555 ext. 240
Email Us: email@example.com
Waived installation fees & free 60 days for homes with students.
No habra tarifas de instalación y tendrían 60 días gratis para hogares con estudiantes.
AT&T is temporarily offering two months of free service to new customers who order by April 30, 2020 ($5/mo or $10/mo thereafter, depending on your speed and income.)
AT&T ofrece temporalmente dos meses de servicio gratuito a nuevos clientes que empiezan antes del 30 de abril de 2020 ($ 5/mes o $10/mes a partir de entonces, dependiendo de su velocidad e ingresos de hogar.)
Call: 1.855.220.5211 (Eng) | 1.855.220.5225 (Esp)
Both Spectrum and AT&T are not cancelling service and are waiving any late fees for those who cannot pay their bills.
Spectrum / AT&T no están cancelando servicio y no van a cobrar recargos para aquellos que no pueden pagar sus facturas.
If you or your family are in need of basic needs such as food, clothing, hygiene products-please call the Family Resource Center (FRC) at one of their following locations, they are still serving families remotely!
Sun Valley: 775-327-1511
Central/South Reno: 775-321-3185