Modern learning for the modern student
Zoom helps universities and schools improve student outcomes with secure video communication services for hybrid classrooms, office hours, administrative meetings, and more.
1. Click on the meeting link your teacher
sends or posts. Enter the Meeting ID, then enter password.
(Look below for link and meeting id/password)
2. If you have never used Zoom before then
you will need to click download and run
If you have Zoom downloaded on your
computer then click Open zoom.us
3. As soon as your teacher joins
the meeting, the virtual room will pop up.
4. Most likely your teacher has it set to mute
all participants (that’s YOU!) when they first
join. You will only be able to hear your
teacher at this time. She/he will not be
able to hear you.
5. If your teacher invites you to speak, the
message to the right may or may not pop
up. If it does pop up click the blue Un-mute
6. If you need to leave the meeting early or
your teachers says the meeting has come
to an end, you will want to exit the room by
clicking "Leave Meeting" in the lower right
You can also download the app and follow the prompts as well:-)