Middle School Distance Learning
The purpose of distance learning is to reinforce skills you have learned this school year. As you begin to work on these assignments at home, staff are here to work virtually with all students and families.
Keep in mind:
- Students can electronically submit assignments to their teachers using Microsoft Teams or you can hold on to your completed assignments until you return to school.
- Staff members will connect with students and families about the best communication methods.
- Communication methods may include: email, Microsoft Teams, phone calls and/or other methods that work best for families and teachers.
- Hours of availability will also be established for contacting staff.
- Feedback will be provided to the student.
- If you have internet access at home and multiple computers/ tablets, please consider accessing these materials electronically so that families who need access can pick-up paper packets. Many of the assignments are in Microsoft Word and can be completed online and submitted online without needing a printer.
- If you need a paper packet for your child, please see the schedule and locations page or click here.
Watch this video to see how your student can login to Microsoft Teams in order to work digitally and communicate with their teacher(s) and classmates.
6th Grade - 8th Grade
Click on the link above to visit the 6th grade distance learning page.
Please click on the link for videos on how to support your child with Distance Learning.
Click on the link above to visit the 7th grade distance learning page.
Click on the link above to visit the 8th grade distance learning page.
6-8th grade class assignments in English Learners English Courses.