Click Here to begin Online Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
TO GO ONLINE
2020/2021 ONLINE REGISTRATION!
*** Online registration is now open for the 2020/2021 school year! ***
REGISTRATION for families with children currently attending a WCSD school – all students must be re-registered online each year. This year registration of returning students must be completed by May 29! :
- Go to your Parent Portal from the WCSD website (washoeschools.net) (Contact the school office to get a user name & password if you don’t remember or haven’t been given one yet)
- For the Online Registration link: click on Menu (top left corner – 3 horizontal lines), scroll down to and click on “more", click on Online Registration. Online Registration will only appear in the Parent Portal of the primary household.
- Register current students and then if you have a new student to register click “add new student” in that same session (i.e., a new kindergartner or private school transfer).
REGISTRATION for families new to the District - (no children currently in a WCSD school):
- Go to washoeschools.net
- Click on the “Schools” tab at the top
- Scroll down to “Register for School”, click on it and proceed
*ENROLLMENT for new students to Lenz will begin on Monday, March 9
- Parent or legal guardian must present the child’s official birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of residency ( i.e., power or water bill with family name/address listed on the bill)
- At this time the parent will be asked to fill out an Enrollment Form and a Home Language Survey.