Monthly Lessons and Activities
How are lessons taught?
Lessons and activities are taught through school wide programming, classroom lessons, group and individual counseling.
When are lessons taught?
- During Enrichment period, your child will have a specific lesson on a variety of topics listed below
- Lunchtime and schoolwide activities are scheduled once per month.
What types of lessons are taught through Enrichment?
- Social-Emotional Learning – Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills & Responsible Decision Making through the Second Step Curriculum™
- Life Skills Training by Botvin™
- Digital Citizenship lessons align with the respective topics for the month
- Internet Safety
- Security & Privacy
- Identity & Self-Image
- Digital Footprint & Online Reputation
- Digital Drama & Cyberbullying
- Information Literacy
- Creative Credit
- S.H.A.R.E. - Sexual Health and Responsibiilty Education
- High School Transition
*Please check the specific month for continuous updates.