The Pathway to Positive Progress will be updated every 2 weeks to reflect progress made on our commitments.
The Pathway to Positive Progress is the Interim Superintendent's plan for the first 60, 90 and 120 days of the 2019-2020 school year.
How will we evaluate our progress towards our employee commitment?
• We will track an improvement in the tone of employee comments on social media, surveys and from feedback gathering meetings
• We will track an improvement in the tone of community comments via a variety of sources
• We will track the reduction or removal of the introduction of system wide changes without employee/stakeholder input
• We will transition from a crisis mentality to a stability message, demonstrated in Interim Superintendent communications, Board of Trustees communications,
Board of Trustees Meetings, Leadership Team meetings and other districtwide and school-based meetings
• We will, as a Leadership Team, increase participation in morale building activities, assume a visible leadership role within the school district and the community
• We will create a mid-year/semester survey on implementation of the Pathway to Positive Progress Plan
• We will provide a public reporting process made on employee input
Download the current Pathway to Positive Progress document.