ELA: Not Your Ordinary Classroom Rules...
These rights have been developed by students of the new Epic Classroom. Rules restrict what we can do. Rights liberate us into freedom. Below are the rights that everyone has within our classroom.
- I have the right to learn
- I have the right to be safe from physical and emotional harm
- I have the right to express my opinion and have a voice in class, professionally, and free of interruption
- I have the right to receive and give respect
- I have the right to feel comfortable talking to my teacher and coming to him for help
- I have the right to understand the assignments fully