IHS Community Scholarship
Incline High School Community Scholarship Application Instructions and Checklist
It is now scholarship season and the Incline High School Community Scholarship Application is ready for you to complete. ALL students should apply for this opportunity as there are scholarships available for both college and career bound students. Please review the Application Checklist below to ensure you have everything you need.
The application is due to Ms. Jango-Cohen by 2:30pm, Friday, March 5th- no exceptions. Late applications will NOT be reviewed. Please do not hesitate to stop by the counseling office with any questions.
- Student.naviance.com/inclinehs > student > click green bar: Continue with Single Sign On
- Naviance > About Me > Surveys > Survey’s from Your School > 2021 IHS Community Scholarship Application
Please use this check sheet to assist you in completing your application.
- Submit scholarship application to Ms. Jango-Cohen no later than: 2:30 pm, Friday, March 5, 2021
- Verify the accuracy of your volunteer hours listed on application with Mrs. Gebhardt
- Represent yourself and your financial needs accurately
- Include and verify all other grants and scholarships that you received
- IHS Community Scholarship Application from Naviance
- FAFSA documentation with EFC #
- Optional: Personal narrative/college essay (include if you wrote one for your college applications)
**Submitting an application does not guarantee that you will receive a scholarship. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The Counseling Department