IT IS TIME TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT(S) FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR!
All students need to be registered Online for next school year – no paperwork will be coming home. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. In order to ensure your child is placed in a class for next year, use the following procedures:
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE WASHOE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
For returning students please follow the instructions:
- Log into the Parent Portal
- Put in your username and password – if you don’t remember your username/password, please call the office and we will look it up for you (626-5250);
- Once in your portal account, look at the index on the left or the "more" tab and it will say Online Registration; click there;
- Go thru the entire process following each screen and clicking on each line, verifying and/or changing the information as needed (every household, address, member, parent, emergency contact, etc);
- IF YOU HAVE A NEW KINDERGARTNER to register, once you have completed updating the information for your current student it says ADD NEW STUDENT;
- Click on that box and add all information concerning the new student;
- VERIFY all of the information carefully before you click submit – once you click submit, you cannot go back and change anything. You will need to contact the school for changes.
- Only natural parent/guardians can register students. If you are a blended family and you do not see your step-child on the registration, the natural parent will need to go into their account and register the student. Contact the school if you need clarification or assistance.
If you have a new Kindergarten student (or a student in any grade who has not been in a Washoe County School previously) you will need to come to school once you have registered them on line and provide the folowing:
- an original birth certificate
- shot record
- proof of residence (power bill or purchase/rental agreement in your name).
We will start accepting paperwork beginning MARCH 2nd.
SCHOOL starts next year – FIRST DAY for 1st – 5th grade is August 10 – Kindergarten students come the first week for a one-half hour screening with the teacher and they officially start kindergarten August 17, 2020.