Mandatory Self Reporting
Washoe County School District is committed to providing a safe environment for all students and staff. Effective July 1, 2011, school districts were required to adopt a policy which mandates employees of the school district to report all charges, arrests, or convictions of a crime.
- FORM: Mandatory Self-Reporting by Staff
- Administrative Regulation 4160: Mandatory Self-Reporting by Staff
- Board Policy 4160: Mandatory Reporting by Staff
- PROCESS MAP: Mandatory Self-Reporting by Staff
- INSTRUCTIONS: Creating a Digitial Signature
- INSTRUCTIONS: View Mandatory Self-Reporting in Spanish