MissionParent University offers learning sessions to help families build upon skills, knowledge and support systems to advocate for student success.
- Parent University offers FREE learning sessions to every caring adult in Washoe County School District.
- Each year close to 300 learning sessions are offered to families in school and community locations.
- Childcare and interpretation in Spanish are offered at every learning session. Interpretation in other languages can be provided upon request
- Parent University also hosts 2 Family Access Days each year in partnership with Truckee Meadows Community College and the University of Nevada, Reno. These full-day conferences for families are held on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno and focus on the path to careers and college for families of students pre-k through high school.
What's New with Parent University....
- Parent University is partnering with the WCSD Office of Student Support Services and Nevada PEP to offer FREE family events for families of students with special needs. English Click Here or Spanish Click Here for more information.
Kids don't come with a manual, so we're here to help!
has a QR code to link
you to our website!