2016 W-2's will be available through Employee Online by January 31st!
Employee Online Features:
- View and print paystubs (history of 26)
- Review employment history and leave usage
- Set-up and manage direct deposit; address change, and personal information
- W4's and TSA's
- View and print W-2's (2014, 2015)
- Direct links to district departments, forms, and the PERS website.
- Former district employees still have access to Employee Online, but cannot update information
Password Assistance.... click on "Forgot Login" located under the password box. Enter your district email address and an automatic email will be sent directly to you with a new temporary password. If you're a former district employee please contract IT Service Desk 775-789-3456 for help re-setting your password.
Employee ID: If you do not know your Employee ID, it can
be found at the top center of an old pay stub or you can retrieve it by contacting one of the following: School or Department Site Secretary, HR - 348-0321 or Payroll