Parent University helps parents develop a customized partnership process for their student’s academic success. It is designed to make parents more aware of opportunities to support their child’s academic success through home and school partnerships. It’s available for every parent, guardian or family member connected to the students served in our school district.
- Parent University offers FREE learning sessions to every caring adult in Washoe County School District.
- Each year close to 300 learning sessions are offered to families in school and community locations.
- Childcare and interpretation in Spanish are offered at every learning session. Interpretation in other languages can be provided upon request
- Parent University also hosts 2-3 Family Access Days each year in partnership with Truckee Meadows Community College and the University of Nevada, Reno. These full-day conferences for families are held on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno and focus on the path to careers and college for families of students pre-k through high school.
What's New with Parent University.....
- Parent University will be hosting the Black Student College Education Series April 27th. This event will be held at the Boys and Girls Club 9th St at 6pm.
Kids don't come with a manual, so we're here to help!
has a QR code to link
you to our website!